Strategies

May 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Do you have an example of a strategy, to see the structure of the code.

Like a basic cross of the Moving Average (short term, medium term), similar to this tutorial.

http://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100

Coordinator
May 4, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Yes I do. It's already done but I didn't checked in before because I was continuously updating it and I had no reason to check in. I will do it in about 6 - 7 hours when I'm at home and I will let you know. It is a really simple strategy that buys or sells when n consecutive bars or m minutes rise or fall with some other options.

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM, statarb <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Do you have an example of a strategy, to see the structure of the code.

Like a basic cross of the Moving Average (short term, medium term), similar to this tutorial.

http://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (stockanalyzer@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email stockanalyzer@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
May 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM

It has been already uploaded, you can take a look. As I'm working with real strategies this one is not completed at 100%. It's currently missing preset management and Custom Data generation but probably this night I will add them for completeness. 

Hope it helps.

May 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Great job, will check this out this we.
tks

2012/5/4 somos <notifications@codeplex.com>

It has been already uploaded, you can take a look. As I'm working with real strategies this one is not completed at 100%. It's currently missing preset management and Custom Data generation but probably this night I will add them for completeness.

Hope it helps.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (stockanalyzer@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email stockanalyzer@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com